Want to write a perfect CV? Here’s 5 tips
What makes a perfect CV?
Although we could spend hours going through how to structure a CV here’s the top five points to consider.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Have you gathered your info? (Use the job description, company culture & anything else you can, to adapt your CV)
- Is the content focused & relevant to the specific job you are applying for?
- Does it highlight the skills you have that are relevant or required for this job?
- Is it easy to read, logically & clearly structured?
- Is it concise, informative & 1-2 pages long?
Are you confident that your CV is representative & relevant?
Need more help with your CV? here’s how we can help