UBS Career Comeback
As we grow and learn, the puzzle of our life becomes richer and broader. Experienced talent adds value to our workplace and richness to our culture. But it’s not always easy to find the right opportunity after a career break.
UBS Career Comeback combines on-the-job experience with classroom learning, mentoring and coaching. To support you as you ramp up and return to the corporate world.
Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
We recognise the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it’s not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That’s where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
When you’re part of UBS Career Comeback:
• You’ll be hired into a permanent position. These are roles that we are currently looking to fill (and not created just for the program).
• You’ll be part of a class and support system of people who go through the program together.
• A two week on-boarding program gets you up to speed on UBS and financial markets – including knowledge that will be relevant for your role – so you can navigate our business and technology platforms and make a fast, positive impact. All this happens before your first day on the job.
• Coaching: You’ll be part of bi-monthly peer/group coaching sessions facilitated by an experienced coach.
• Mentoring: You’ll be paired with a mentor who will accompany you through your first 12 months on the job.
• A buddy system will make sure that your first weeks on the job go smoothly and that you easily transition into your role and the team.
Let us know what kind of work you’re best at, and what you like to do. And based on this, your skills, and experience, we’ll match you to current open roles at UBS.
Your experience and skills
• previous experience working in financial services or a relevant field – as a functional expert or maybe even as a team leader.
• have been on a career break for at least two full years or more (program start date: September 25, 2017).
• have experiences and skills that are a match for real roles for which we are currently recruiting.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us.
For more information and to apply Click here